Terms and conditions outside contracted work
- Remote and onsite support is available.
- Support is available during normal working hours Mon-Fri 9-6pm
- Support does not cover UK Bank Holidays.
- Planned support days are from 9.30am – 5pm with 0.5 hour break for lunch.
- We reserve the right to refuse to support a PC due to the age of the system.
- Work will be carried out remotely where possible.
- If the cost of a fix is beyond economic repair, we reserve the right to recommend a new PC.
- We are not responsible for any data loss. Clients are responsible for ensuring their backups are in place and working.
- Customers are responsible for checking backups are running and working.
- We are not responsible for any loss of business incurred through computers or infrastructure not working.
- We are not responsible for any loss of business incurred through hacking or other criminal activity.
- Hardware sold by us is covered by the expected guarantee which can be found in the manufacturers terms and conditions. This only covers hardware and we are not responsible for the effects of automatic or manually applied software updates from Microsoft or any other supplier which impacts the performance of the hardware. We are under no obligation to fix or attempt to fix these software errors free of charge.
For a copy of our full terms and conditions please contact us by email or telephone.